I am happy to annouce that I am back on track, as a matter of fact I have exceeded what I was able to accomplish in the first week.
What I have been up to this week
- Cross stitching like crazy
- Watching less TV
- Writing more (blog posts for the next two week are done)
- Been applying for a ton of jobs
- Keeping up with the house as well as cooking
- Being more playful/spending time with the kids
Also each week I have been writing down some new thing I have tried and things I have done.
- Week 1-Learned a new art form (Zendoolde)
- Week 2-Read TWO books that I would love to share with you all later
- Week 3-Research on how to improve as a blogger
This helps me to log new things I have tried and see in what ways I have grown. I didn’t even realize I was doing this until this week. I wonder what I will do or learn next week.