Morgan has started this head nodding thing.
Any and every time we ask her a question she softly nods her head up and down. She just looks so grown-up. I have never seen a toddler nod their head yes. I don’t know if she know what she is doing, but the timing is perfect and she looks us in the eye like she know what we are saying and that she really meant yest to the question.
- Some of the things we ask her:Did you sleep good?
- Do you want more?
- Do you want to take a bath?
- Are you having fun?
- Is that funny? (she nods and laughs)
- Did you poop?
- Do you need a new diaper?
- Are you ready to go Night Night?
- Do you want me to stop asking you questions?