I wanted to do an official DIY post on the sticky note dashboard I made for my planner. This is super easy to make and very handy if you use a lot of sticky notes in your planner.
What you will need:
- Plastic Sheet
- Hole Puncher
- Sticky Notes
- Cut down you plastic sheet to fit your planner. You can either cut it to fit width wise (like I did) or lengthwise.
- Hole punch down one side, make sure the holes match the rings in your planner.
- Cut a slit in each of the holes you just punched (you can skip this step if you the rings in your planner open).
- Open up the slits you just cut to slip through the rings in your planner (again you can skip this step if your rings open in your planner).
- Add your sticky notes and you are all done.
I love having this in my planner it is so convenient and helpful (it saves my sticky notes from getting destroyed in my messy bag).