Since I have been subscribing to the Planner Addict Box I have not been disappointed, I wish I could say the same for this month but sadly I cannot. I like all the items in this months box, I just feel like it is a little light. When I picked up the box I could feel the weight difference, and when I opened it my disappointment was confirmed.
I will order these items in this in order from top favorite to least favorite.
- Diamond Gel Pen-This is the first time one of the pens included in this box has made it to the top of the list. It’s a fine line (.5) blue pen that writes very smoothly and dries pretty fast.
- American Crafts Gold Bowtie Paperclips-These are just too cute. I don’t have anything like this and am excited to not only use these in my planner and notebooks but also in my scrapbook.
- We R Memory Keepers Washi-The one I got looks like frozen water on glass. These will look great in all the winter months in my planner and in my December Daily.
- Craft & Quill and Inspired Blush Planner Stickers-These are so cute and will look good in the up coming winter months in my planner.
- Heidi Swapp Notebook-Who doesn’t need another place to keep noes and lists in I know I am always looking for list pads and notebooks. This one has gold glitter and is small so it will fit in any bag.
- Heidi Swapp Label Stickers-Would most likely use these in my scrapbook.
- Crafted Van Magnetic Paperclip and Tea-This paper clip is a little flimsy and I am not sure how long it will last with regular use. I am not a big tea drinker, I didn’t even drink the last one that came in, maybe I will this time.