- PAB dream big pen. I love this pen and wish I had six more. This is my new go to pen and I will probable cry when the ink runs out. The tip is a little thicker than I am used to and that’s why I love it so much. All my writing looks bold and important.
- Heidi Swapp clear stamps. The sentiments in this set are so sweet and up lifting and come in handy this time of year. After holiday blues are a very real thing for some people, I know I am feeling it a little myself. Some of my favorites are #you are the best, I heart everything about you, and cherish each day.
- Heidi Swapp Washi Tape. I love all 23 pieces. There are so many patterns and colors in this set. It includes arrows, banners, and label shapes.
- Piper Paper Company & Kardinas Krafts planner stickers. These would look nice in my new handmade planner, which I am embarrassed to admit I have yet to take out and after all the hard work I put into making it. These stickers are going to be my motivation to get it out and get planning.
- Haute Pink Fluff planner tassel. My 2016 planner is dark blue and I think this light blue tassel will look great with it. This is my first and only tassel and I can’t wait to see how this goes.
- Amy Tangerine die cut tags. These tags have great sentiments and cute prints on is even sewn down the middle, these would work great in either my planner or scrapbook.
- True Lemon lemonade. Not sure how to make it but who doesn’t love a refreshing glass of lemonade. I usually only drink one cup o coffee and water the rest of the day so this will be a nice treat.
- Becky Higgins journaling cards. These cards are very cute but hard for me to use. I have a ton of cards but because I don’t have pocket pages I find them hard to incorporate in 12×12 layouts and in other journals and planner. I guess I should find other ways to use them by looking at Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and other bloggers.
Love this box and can’t wait to start using all these items.