The theme for this months box is Seize the Day. As first, because of all the green and the fact that it is March, I thought it would be more about St. Patrick’s Day. I am actually glad it’s not. I love the theme Seize the Day, especially after the month I had last month.
Let’s get into what is in this month’s box, I actually loved every single item in this box so I will just list them in a random order.
- Cricket Paper Co & Lulu’s Luvlies planner stickers-These all green stickers would complement any St. Patrick’s Day planner spread or would look great on their own in a smaller planner. The cricket Paper Co stickers are repositionable, very unexpected and happy that I didn’t ruin my page or the sticker when I was playing around with the position of the sticker.
- Washi Tape in green and white stripe-This complements the stickers sheets very well and would work great with any future green planner spreads.
- Simple Stories chipboard stickers-These would have to be the thinnest chipboard stickers I have ever seen, but they will still add some dimension to your planner, so I think I will use these in the note book that I use for my Instagram list challenges (you can follow along with me the link is in the menu above).
- Sherbert Shop check list pad-This has a very light green ombre look to it with the inspirational saying “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today” across the top. It is pretty thick but not too thick that you won’t be able to use it up before the next list pad comes.
- PAB Planner Clips & Pen-The clips are meatal and easily slide onto your planner pages to either mark your current day or week. One says “Carpe that Diem” and the other says “don’t count the days, make the days count.” The pen this month is gorgeous. It’s a thick rose gold pen that writes like butter.
- Daisy Lu Designs Pin-This pin can be clipped to your planner or you planner bag (this is what I did). I clipped it to the bag that I got in last months PAB.
- Lime Stickletts-I haven’t tried this little treat but I will on Sunday during my next big planning session and if I don’t like it I will pass it on to my kids.
This was all the great stuff that came in the March Planner Addict Box. Now I am off to play with all of this great stuff.