This is my first Planner Society Kit and I am very happy with it. I am in love with everything that came in this months kit, so much so that it made me sad to thing of hall the goodies I missed out on being locked into a year long Messy Box subscription (so glad to be out of that one).
The theme for this month’s kit seems to be cooking. I don’t put a ton of stuff in my planner about what I eat so I may save those types of items for when I have a special night out to eat.
I love all of the bold colors and of course all of the floral prints.
So here is what is all included in the March Planner Society Kit:
- 3 Beautiful double sided papers (that I already cut into to make dividers for my A5 Raspberry Filofax)
- 17 piece sheet of puffy stickers
- 1 3×4 sheet of cut apart tags/tabs
- 2 3×4 cards
- 2 sheets of decorative stickers
- package of sequins
- sticky note pad
- 3 wood planner page topers
- package of die cuts
- 2 washi tapes
- one pen
- 2 bow paper clips by: Peonies Paperie
- 5 check list stamps
Of course everything coordinates perfectly together and will look so cut in both my Filofax and Floral Happy Planner, I am so in love with this kit and can’t to play around with it some more. Check out my Instagram (link in Bio) to see what I make with this kit.