I got my beautiful A5 Filofax planner for my birthday and had to wait over a month to get my first Planner Society Kit so I could make cute dividers for it. This month’s kit has lots of reds, pinks, and yellows (golds), all colors that I think go well with this particular purple of my planner.
(This Filofax will no longer be my day to day planner, so all I really need from this kit were to papers the rest will be used in my Happy Planner)
The dividers I made were so easy to do and only took me about 10 minutes to make three of them. If you would like to see how I made these please continue on, if you already know how to make these is how they looked when they were complete:
- Original Filofax dividers
- Pretty scrapbook paper/ cardstock
- single hole punch/Filofax hole punch
- laminator (optional)
- Lay the original divider on top of you pretty paper and trace it (line the divider up with the edge of your pretty paper that way you will have one less side to cut)
- Cut along your traced lines.
- Lay the divider back on top of your cut out divider and punch through the holes of the original divider, or simply use your Filofax hole punch if you have one.
- If you would like your dividers to last longer, laminate then and then cut around your divider making sure to not get too close to the paper edge because that will break the seal.
- Re-punch your holes if you laminated it.
- Now all you have to do is pop them into your planner and you are good to go.
This was so easy to put together, like I said probably a total of 10 minutes to make all three. I am sure I will be doing this every month with the new papers that I get in my Planner Society Kit. I am hoping to be able to make some book marks or dash boards for my Happy Planner with the scraps. This paper is so beautiful I would hate for it to go to waste.
If you make some dividers I would love to see them just tag me (lovemoandjo) on Instagram, or you can leave a link in the comments section below. Also if you have any questions on any of the steps leave that in in the comments below as well.